Lippo Group made one page advertisement at national prominent newspaper, Kompas, 22 October 2008.
Comprising 135 hectare of land and 7 million square meters of floor area (equals to 1,050 units of soccer field), Lippo Group offers a City-Block Concept as the ones in Singapore, Hongkong, London and New York. West Jakarta CBD (Central Business District) will be the right place for Fortune 500 Companies. It will also have wide pedestrian way with low pollution to ensure healthy environment.
Located in West Jakarta not far from 4 directions of toll way, St Moritz is surely in a very strategic place.
- North Direction: Pantai Indah Kapuk – Pluit – International Airport Soekarno-Hatta
- South Direction: Pondok Indah – Kemang – TB Simatupang
- East Direction: Tomang – Slipi – Semanggi
- West Direction: Lippo Karawaci – Serpong – Tangerang
Lippo West Jakarta CBD’s 11-in-1 integrated facilities in the first and only in the world including:
- Five Star Hotel
- Exhibition Center
- Shopping Center
- Sea World
- 65 storey office tower
- International School
- Wedding Chapel
Lippo Group explains 7 reasons why property in West Jakarta CBD is a good investment.
- Value of the property will raise 400% as West Jakarta is a developing district in Jakarta with high potential.
- Government’s Master plan set a CBD in West Jakarta and the limited area of 135 hectare in the CBD will leverage the price.
- As it is located in the area between four directions of toll way, you can transport anywhere easier and more efficient.
- Situated near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- The longest bridge on earth connecting Sumatera and Java Island is already set on Government’s Master plan. The bridge will make West Jakarta CBD a centre of business, education, health and entertainment.
- Aiming middle-up market segment, West Jakarta CBD features international level health and education facilities, not to mention the prominent retails.
- While most apartments are still in other districts, St Moritz Apartment in West Jakarta CBD will generate high capital gain.