Lintasarta, a Datacomm, Internet and VAS & IT Service Company is recruiting a passionate Digital Marketing Intern with an interest in technology, online marketing and advertising, to work in a dynamic marketing environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is interested in digital marketing to gain valuable experience within real projects in telco & IT Service industry. With full of company real project cases, this role is not to be missed.
The Digital Marketing Internship is a fast paced, exciting position as our team and business continue to grow. Candidates should be highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, and possess a strong desire to learn new skills and take on extra responsibilities.
The position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, specifically:
- Collaborating with senior staff in the planning, execution and optimisation of campaigns to deliver large volumes of high-potential leads.
- Contributing innovative ideas for strong & creative marketing campaigns.
- Providing assistance in online media channel activities, including social media initiatives, monitoring digital activity, SEO, email, display marketing and e-commerce.
- Managing website and digital content development.
- Introducing new ideas and concepts in digital marketing.
- Coordinating market research activity.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a well-organised, high achiever with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative, creative skills and enjoy bouncing ideas off the rest of the team
- Have some experience of content writing/video production/animation/internet marketing, or website management.
- Have an understanding and enthusiasm around technology, especially digital products and services.
- Have social media & blogging experience and a strong comprehension of emerging media and technologies.
On completion of the internship, candidates will have gained a good working knowledge of:
- Corporate Blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing, Video Email Marketing
- Content Marketing, incl. Story Telling
- Website/CMS Management
- Video & Content Production
- Keyword research, PPC, SEO & Advance Analytics
- Call to Action and Landing Page Design
Upon the successful completion of a 4 – 6 month internship and proven performance, the Digital Marketing Intern will be eligible to receive a Job Certification Letter & Job Opportunity Offering. This internship is an unpaid position, however, expenses will be covered.
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter to budi.wiyono at lintasarta.co.id